Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
1 lb 1 oz (510 Grams) 10.4 inches, Born December 28, 2009

Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
A moment in our arms, forever in our hearts.

My Family

My Family
We love our little Eden. This was taken the end of November in Utah. Eden is in the photo too but in her mommy still. A few days after this photo we had our 20 week ultrasound of our healthy baby girl.

2 Hours Old

2 Hours Old
I couldn't wait to come

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU
Nurse Averi made the footprints with her birth date, weight, and length. The NICU nurses are great.

About Me

About Me
This hangs by Eden's bed in the NICU.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photos From Last Week From Grandma Cami's Camera
















Last week Grandpa Roger and Grandma Cami stayed with us and helped with Noah and Paige. Here are photos from their camera. The first two photos are of Jeremy and the kids and Grandpa and Grandma in the NICU lounge. The next photo is of Jeremy and Rachel touching Eden, I think for the first time. The other photo is Rachel touching Eden's hand. The last photo is just after Eden was born and whisked away to the NICU then Rachel was put on a gurney and whisked to the NICU to see her too.

2 comments:

  1. Hymn #124 has always given me comfort in the past, may it do so now for you and your dear family, all of our love. Risa and Michael

    Be still, my soul: The Lord is on thy side;
    With patience bear thy cross of grief or pain.
    Leave to thy God to order and provide;
    In ev'ry change he faithful will remain.
    Be still, my soul: Thy best, thy heav'nly Friend
    Thru thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

    Be still, my soul: Thy God doth undertake
    To guide the future as he has the past.
    Thy hope, thy confidence let nothing shake;
    All now mysterious shall be bright at last.
    Be still, my soul: The waves and winds still know
    His voice who ruled them while he dwelt below.

    Be still, my soul: The hour is hast'ning on
    When we shall be forever with the Lord,
    When disappointment, grief, and fear are gone,
    Sorrow forgot, love's purest joys restored.
    Be still, my soul: When change and tears are past,
    All safe and blessed we shall meet at last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Sew She Sews (which I am new to as well). I have twin boys who were preemies, though not as early as sweet little Eden. It's a hard road to travel. I am thinking of you and plan to follow your blog. Many positive thoughts coming your way. If you can get your hands on it, this book is AMAZING: http://www.amazon.com/Preemies-Essential-Parents-Premature-Babies/dp/067103491X It is a big, fat book and you will look at it and think you have no time for it, but it's written in a way that allows you to just read the parts that pertain to your baby. It's a really, really great book. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete