Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
1 lb 1 oz (510 Grams) 10.4 inches, Born December 28, 2009

Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
A moment in our arms, forever in our hearts.

My Family

My Family
We love our little Eden. This was taken the end of November in Utah. Eden is in the photo too but in her mommy still. A few days after this photo we had our 20 week ultrasound of our healthy baby girl.

2 Hours Old

2 Hours Old
I couldn't wait to come

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU
Nurse Averi made the footprints with her birth date, weight, and length. The NICU nurses are great.

About Me

About Me
This hangs by Eden's bed in the NICU.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 1 Week Birthday Eden!















Today is day #8 for Eden!



She is still critically ill but stable today with tiny improvements in the breathing area. But as the roller coaster goes, other things have come up with the discoloration of her abdomen. Anyhow, we are just thankful for a beautiful baby stable today. Here are some photos I took just a little bit ago. She is no longer under the billirubin light so she doesn't have to wear her beauty mask and I get to take it home for a souvenir. I love being able to see more of her face and am excited for the day when she starts to open her eyes.



Jeremy and I are trying to take turns now at the hospital so that we can shower, get sleep, see Noah and Paige and Jeremy can work a little.

11 comments:

  1. You are awesome to give us all updates. You are all in our prayers and our hearts are filled with love for all of you. May the Lord's blessings be upon you at this difficult time. Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture of her. You can really see her perfect little face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i came across your blog today and just wanted to let you know that i, too, am praying for you and your little Eden. she's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is perfect and so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel,

    I am friends with Julie Oeser. She sent me your blog. I just want to let you know that if you need to talk and have someone listen who knows what you're going through, please contact me. I would love to be a support for you. I had 24 week triplets weighing 1 lb. 2 oz. Our daughter didn't survive, however my boys survived after spending 6 months in at Primary Children's. They are now six year's old and doing so well and are so beautiful! My email is ashliebelnap@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep on coming back to this page over and over again It touches me deeply in soo many ways. I have not been threw this type of trail but I have been faced with the possiblity ( my first daughter i fell down the stairs at 26 weeks but we were able to keep her in a little longer) and i am now 26 weeks with my third and at 22 weeks i went into early labour but they were able to stop it. I also have a friend who had twins at 21 weeks!. i do not claim to know how you feel but just wanted to tell you I will be praying for you, everyday, and will be following Edens progress via blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys! Seriously, having known you for a short period of time...I know how tough you guys are, and Eden is just as tough. You guys hang in there she is such a beautiful miracle already! Good luck with everything, I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't get to say goodbye to you guys before we left with Jackson from the NICU. I miss talking with you. We are praying daily for Eden and think of your family often. Hang in their, in time things get better and better, she is a strong little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all of the updates! Eden is beautiful. You guys are so strong, and I'm sure she gets her strength from the two of you. We love you and are thinking of you always. I wouldn't pretend to understand what you guys are going through, but I do know that NICU is a hard place to be. Hang in there! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete