Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
1 lb 1 oz (510 Grams) 10.4 inches, Born December 28, 2009

Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
A moment in our arms, forever in our hearts.

My Family

My Family
We love our little Eden. This was taken the end of November in Utah. Eden is in the photo too but in her mommy still. A few days after this photo we had our 20 week ultrasound of our healthy baby girl.

2 Hours Old

2 Hours Old
I couldn't wait to come

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU
Nurse Averi made the footprints with her birth date, weight, and length. The NICU nurses are great.

About Me

About Me
This hangs by Eden's bed in the NICU.

Monday, January 4, 2010

A Parent's Love


I was staring at Eden on Saturday and overwhelmed with love. This made me ponder the mysteries of a parent's love for a child. Even though Eden is so new to our family, I have a great love for her that came right away. It was the same for Noah and for Paige. I thought about how lucky I am to be a mother and experience falling head over heels in love every time I have a baby. It is such a magical feeling. It is also amazing how love doesn't replace other loves and that a parent's heart just grows bigger and loves each child individually and with a deep love. As I hugged Noah and Paige last night before they left the hospital I was filled joy from the love I have for each of them.


This new love affair is what makes it so hard to leave the hospital and not be with Eden 24/7. It makes it so hard to think about letting Eden go. It is a miracle she is here on her 7th day and yet, now we have her, we don't want to ever let her go. We are smitten.

1 comment: