Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
1 lb 1 oz (510 Grams) 10.4 inches, Born December 28, 2009

Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
A moment in our arms, forever in our hearts.

My Family

My Family
We love our little Eden. This was taken the end of November in Utah. Eden is in the photo too but in her mommy still. A few days after this photo we had our 20 week ultrasound of our healthy baby girl.

2 Hours Old

2 Hours Old
I couldn't wait to come

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU
Nurse Averi made the footprints with her birth date, weight, and length. The NICU nurses are great.

About Me

About Me
This hangs by Eden's bed in the NICU.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Eden








Grandma Karen helped us decorate Eden's graveside.


We ordered a beautiful headstone for Eden's grave
and hope to have it finished in a month or so.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Rach-I think of you often and hope you're doing okay. You look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to drop by and say I got your card. Thank you! I've been wondering about you guys and how you're doing. Think of you all often, and you're still in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete