Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
1 lb 1 oz (510 Grams) 10.4 inches, Born December 28, 2009

Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
A moment in our arms, forever in our hearts.

My Family

My Family
We love our little Eden. This was taken the end of November in Utah. Eden is in the photo too but in her mommy still. A few days after this photo we had our 20 week ultrasound of our healthy baby girl.

2 Hours Old

2 Hours Old
I couldn't wait to come

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU
Nurse Averi made the footprints with her birth date, weight, and length. The NICU nurses are great.

About Me

About Me
This hangs by Eden's bed in the NICU.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank you for the love.




Heartprints



Whatever our hands touch---

We leave fingerprints!

On walls, on furniture,

On doorknobs, dishes, books,

As we touch we leave our identity.

Oh please where ever I go today,
Help me leave heartprints!
Heartprints of compassion

Of understanding and love.

Heartprints of kindness

and genuine concern.



May my heart touch a lonely neighbor

Or a runaway daughter,

Or an anxious mother,

Or, perhaps, a dear friend!

I shall go out today
To leave heartprints,

And if someone should say,"

I felt your touch,"

May that one sense be...YOUR LOVE

Touching through ME...



---Author Unknown



Thanks to all those whose left heartprints on our family. We have felt a lot of peace and love during this difficult time of loss. Thank you for helping us to endure and to grieve.

Love,
The Swensons
Jeremy, Rachel, Noah, Paige, and Eden

1 comment:

  1. I just read your story and am a puddle of tears right now. My heart breaks for you, but I know God heals our hearts if we let Him. I have just gotten to your blog through some awesome girls who are contributing to a quilting project I have started for babies in the same situation as Camille. You can read about it, and our son's story (who is thankfully well now) on my blog...www.magnoliadesigns.blogspot.com. If you know of anyone who would like to contribute, or even just blog about it, I would love your help.

    God Bless you and your family, Kathy Murray

    ReplyDelete