Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
1 lb 1 oz (510 Grams) 10.4 inches, Born December 28, 2009

Eden Camile Swenson

Eden Camile Swenson
A moment in our arms, forever in our hearts.

My Family

My Family
We love our little Eden. This was taken the end of November in Utah. Eden is in the photo too but in her mommy still. A few days after this photo we had our 20 week ultrasound of our healthy baby girl.

2 Hours Old

2 Hours Old
I couldn't wait to come

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU

These hang above Eden's Bed in the NICU
Nurse Averi made the footprints with her birth date, weight, and length. The NICU nurses are great.

About Me

About Me
This hangs by Eden's bed in the NICU.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Suggested help...

We have had friends, neighbors, and church members give us my kind cards, service, gifts, and love. Here are a few books and a talk that helped us. I thought I would recommend them.


Mother's Grieving Therapy & Memory Book:
"Mending Invisible Wings; Healing From the Loss of Your Baby,"
A Healing Journal,
by Mary Burgess with Shiloh Sophia McCloud
isbn# 978-0-9674214-7-6


Children's Book:

"Sarah's Cloud,"
by Deborah J. Merrill,
Illustrated by Brian D. Call
isbn# 1-57008-955-8


Grieving Help Book:
"Gone Too Soon; The Life and Loss of Infants and Unborn Children,"
by Sherri Devashrayee Wittwer
isbn# 13: 978-1-55503-655-3



66 Min. Talk on CD:

"Five Scriptures that Will Help You Get Through Almost Anything ,"
by John Bytheway
Distributed by Deseret Book Company

4 comments:

  1. I have listen to "GONE TO SOON" befor on tape and it is amazing!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say hello and see how your family is doing. I think about you all the time. We were all so touched by baby Eden. My kids still mention her and your family in every prayer. We all hope you are ok and have comfort on those days when you are hurting. I don't know exactly how you feel, but I do know what it is like to lose special little loved ones and so I have cried many times for you too. Thank you for your examples of strength and I hope you will continue to be blessed and comforted. Sincerely, Kristin Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, We have never met or spoken before, but somehow I have stumbled upon your blog today. I wanted to thank you for sharing your story of your precious Eden. My husband and I are trying to work through the loss of our son. My husband, myself, and our two children recently celebreated a day of remembrance of his birth. Even though each day gets a little more bearable, the pain never seems to go away. It is so hard to believe that a year has passed by so quickly. Thank you again for being my light in my darkest hour of the day. May God bless you and your family today and always.
    Sincerely,
    Trista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make an apology for some wrong i have done. for more information please contact me at babygirl042211@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete